Saturday, October 31, 2009

Secrets and Lies - The Characters


Faith Morgan – “There’s nothing more important to me than my family, but it seems the more I try to keep things together, the more they fall apart. Jonah is so distant, and he works all the time. I’m starting to wonder if he still loves me, and I know my son, Eric is thinking the same thing. I’ve been praying and asking God to help fix my marriage. But if it doesn’t get better soon, I’ll have to take things into my own hands. And I guess that’s the way God wants it. I mean, if he doesn’t do anything to change Jonah, maybe that’s my sign that we aren’t supposed to be together after-all.”


Jonah Morgan – “I can’t believe its 9 p.m. and I’m just getting out of this hospital. Faith’s going to have a fit. I think Eric had a baseball game tonight. I’ve got to make the next one, or I’ll be sleeping in the spare bedroom. Might as well be in there though, for all the action I’m getting in my own. Is that my cell phone or my pager? – My mom again. The women in my life are driving me crazy. I’ll call back tomorrow. I hope Faith made something good for dinner.”


Samaria Jacobs – “I have got to get me a man. One that’s successful and attractive. I can’t believe out of 12 male doctors at the center that none of them are single. Talk about bad luck. But, a girl’s gotta work with what she’s got. One of those married doctor’s has got my name on his wallet; one of the unhappy ones.”

April Thomas – “I’m so tired. I can’t keep going like this. No sleep. I probably need to call Dr. Moray, but shouldn’t I be able to take care of this problem by praying. The Bible says I just need a mustard seed of faith to move mountains.” Christians shouldn't need a pyschiatrist.

No comments: